Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Printmarket Pte. Ltd. (Company Registration Number: 202003505E), a company incorporated in Singapore and having its registered office at 9 Kaki Bukit Road 2, #02-22 Singapore 417842 ("Printmarket", "our" or "us") has provided this website https://www.printmarket.com.sg ("Website") and all the products and/or services are subjected to the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products from our website. You should be aware that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
About the use of this website
Accessing our website means that you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with them then please do not use our website and leave it. Our website is provided to you for your personal use only.
If you choose to access this website from outside the Singapore, you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By placing an order through our website, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that the personal information which you provide when you register as a customer and place an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects, and that you do not impersonate any other person.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
The order will only be processed when the payment is cleared and available in Printmarket’s accounts. You must also upload proof of payment (such as a payment or deposit receipt). Please be aware that due to the different payment timelines, orders cannot be processed until the funds have been cleared.
- When preparing your own artwork or reviewing our digital design proof, please carefully watch out for avoidable mistakes before you approve it. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Spelling, spacing, grammatical errors;
- Damaged fonts;
- Transparency issues;
- Incorrect file uploads;
- Imperfect bleed or colour conversions;
- Low resolution graphics and images;
- User selected options such as size, quantity, and paper.
- The digital design proof sent by us is by no means an accurate colour reproduction of your final printed piece but is the final opportunity for you to check the layout, bleeds, crops and final text. Once you have approved the final proof, you agree that Printmarket is not responsible for any errors within the design. Printmarket’s design team will do their best to be mindful of these issues but cannot take any responsibility for the above-mentioned issues.
Production deviations do occur and accuracy may slightly deviate from the provided artwork files. When placing an order with Printmarket, you accept certain limitations regarding the colour accuracy.
For colour deviation, this includes, but is not limited to:
- No guarantee for the same colour as compared to the screen or online proof colours. There may be significant changes when changing from the screen calibrated RGB to the printer based CMYK profile.
- No guarantee for the same colours as previous print runs
- No guarantee for the same colours compared to digital proof colours, up to 5 % deviation;
- No guarantee for the same colour within a print-run (first vs. last).
For physical dimensions deviation, (Size/Cutting/Etc.)
- The deviation of the cutting position can be up to 3%
- Orders can be printed with up to 3% variation in size
- The position of folding can deviate up to 1mm
- Imperfect hot stamp / spot UV / embossing registration can be up to 0.5mm;
Printmarket will ensure that the order is delivered to the provided address, and will be delivered to the provided shipping address as soon as it is ready. If the provided address is incorrect or out of date, Printmarket is not responsible for the additional costs incurred in delivering the order.
Delivery through Mail will be considered completed once Printmarket has sent it out. Printmarket is not responsible for any losses if the event if mail is lost or damaged.
If artwork uploaded is spotted with any issues, we will approach you for a revision of the artwork and the delivery date will be recalculated based on the new upload time and date.
You agree to inspect the received products and services upon delivery confirming that they are free from any apparent defects or damage. If upon inspection, you notice that the products and services are damaged, you must specifically note the damages and inform Printmarket within 2 working days of delivery. Printmarket will not consider any complaints about defects or damaged goods 2 working days after delivery.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All sales are final and no refunds are given once Printmarket starts working on your order (i.e. received your digital files and payment) as we’ve started production of your order.
In some cases, a partial or full refund may be extended to the customer if no work has been done for a specific order. Refund would be adjusted to cover any fees charged for proofs or other services associated with that order as well as merchant bank fees on credit card transactions. Such arrangement will be subjected to a case by case basis.
If we verify that we have made an error, we will re-run the order. We must be notified within 2 working days upon delivery of any defects. We will re-run the order with the original turnaround and resend the replacement based on the mode of delivery stated in the order.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations, Printmarket’s liability for any failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for any claims against us by you is limited to:
- Replacement of the goods or resupply of the products and services (as the case may be) or alternatively and in our sole and absolute discretion, replacement or supply of what we would deem to be an equivalent products and services);
- Repair of any defective goods;
- Payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring what we would deem in our sole and absolute discretion to be equivalent goods or services; or
- Payment of the cost of repairing the defecting goods.
Printmarket is not liable in any way for any:
- Loss, damage, costs or expenses arising directly (or indirectly) from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this contract, that is outside the reasonable control of Printmarket. This includes, but is not limited to failure of power, governmental restrictions, acts of god and breakdowns in electronic and computer information and communications systems.
Printmarket reserves the rights at any time, with or without notice, to restrict, add, modify or remove in whole or parts of these Terms & Conditions in order to protect the interests of the company or under circumstances of abuse.